3.1 Criteria and Prizes
Contestants will submit images that include Rocket Foods products that they’ve posted to social media. Entries will be judged by a group of panelists at Rocket Foods Inc on humor
Persons affiliated with the Company will review the Contest submissions and applications and identify five winner (the “Winner”).
There is five prize (the “Prize”), available to be won in the Contest. Each Prize has an approximate value of $100 CAD, a 1 month supply of a rocket box. The Company retains the right to substitute the amount and size of the Prize throughout the entire Contest at their own discretion.
3.2 Eligible Entrants
Eligible entrants in the Contest, must, on the date at which they submit their entry into the Contest:
- Reside in British Columbia or Ontario; and
- Be above the age of 13.
3.3 Odds of Winning the Contest
The odds of winning the Contest are subject to the number of participants who enter the Contest.
3.4 Dates, Entry and Selection of the Winner
- Dates the Contest will be held for 2 months.
- All participants must follow the process outlined in section 3.1 of the Official Rules in order to submit a successful contest application.
- Any incomplete, falsified or failed entries which do not comply strictly with section 3.1 of the Official Rules will be disqualified and not considered eligible for the Prize.
- The Company retains and will always retain the unfettered discretion to choose the Winner of the Contest without the need to provide any justification to any Participant for their choice of Winner.
- In choosing the Winner, the Company shall consider: How funny each of the pannelists think the submission is.
- The Winner will be announced via the Company’s website and social media platforms on January 30th.
3.5 No Guarantees
No Participant or any other person who participates or attempts to participate in the Contest is guaranteed to win anything.
3.6 No Purchase Necessary
There is no purchase necessary for participation in the Contest.
3.7 Cancellation/Delay of Contest
The Company reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time but subject to any governmental or other regulatory approval which may be required, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Contest in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses, glitches, or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Contest.