“If you can’t have a little fun, what’s the point?”
Don't throw out your Rocket Foods cup or bag - the fun is about to begin!
Part of the fun with your Rocket Foods Oatmeal Cups, are the many uses you can create for them after you’ve had the fun of being nourished. What fun uses can you come up with?? Here are a few that have been suggested so far:
- Seedling Pots
- Use 3 empty cups to play Hide The Ball.
- Use the lid as a drink coaster
- Build a 3 Stage Rocket Ship (currently still in the design phase – stay tuned.)
- To keep your screws, nuts, bolts, etc. in
- As your own On-The-Go cup when you buy a pouch or bulk pack
- To store kitchen dry goods: seasonings; spices; dried herbs, etc.
- Cups are great for storing your garlic cloves
- Not as good as a lamp shade but empty cups make great silly hats
Send us your creative, fun idea. If its gets published on the RF Fun Stuff web page, we’ll send you an assorted case of Rockets oatmeal cups – with product inside!
ROCKET'S RUMBLE FOR THE CRUMBLE RECIPE
They say “necessity is the mother of invention”. With company coming in less than hour, our fearless founder Chef Jas, came up with this fun and quick crumble recipe that we thought we’d share here. Judging by the speed with which it disappeared and the fighting that almost broke out over the last piece, we’d say it was a hit!
- 2 cups Apple Berry Jazz (or your favouite Rocket Foods flavour)
- 4-5 cups your favourite fresh fruit pieces (blueberries, strawberries, pears, peaches work great)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- lightly coat 8″ round pan with olive oil
- slice and lightly mix the fresh fruit
- add rice flour to fruit mixture and toss
- take 2 cups Apple Berry Jazz and mix with oil and maple syrup
- add fruit to 8″ round pan
- cover with the Apple Berry Jazz oatmeal mixture
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown