Rocket Foods Apple Carrot Cake CookiesSeptember 26, 2017
|Prep Time: 10 Minutes||Total Time: 25 Minutes||Makes: 12 Cookies|
1 package Rocket Foods Granny’s Apple Pie
¾ cups Banana Flour
2 Tbsp Organic Cane Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
¼ Tsp Baking Soda
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp salt
½ cup + 1 Tbsp coconut milk
¼ cup maple syrup
1 flax egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup grated carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Prepare a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl, mix, than add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Use a ¼ cup scoop to batter onto the parchment paper, pat down the tops of the cookies.
5. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, until firm and cooked through.
6. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
|Any non dairy milk can be used in place of the coconut milk.
For 1 Flax Egg use 1 Tbsp ground flax mixed with 2 ½ Tbsp water and let sit for a 5 minutes.
Vanilla Paste can be used in place of Vanilla Extract